Love the new pictures, and background!
I love Carson checking out his bowling ball rolling down the lane, by turning his head upside down!
Very Fun. I want to take my kids bowling so bad, but it has never quite worked out.
How fun!!! I love wedding picture of you and Curtis!!! So pretty.
Wow! Curtis with hair!
What exactly is Carson doing on the floor??? No, wait, I'm sure I can figure it out. Lucas is taking a bowling class, and I have seen all sorts of interesting "moves."We hear you're coming! Whoo-hoo!
That looks like so much fun! Bowling is definitely a fun family adventure!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love the new pictures, and background!
I love Carson checking out his bowling ball rolling down the lane, by turning his head upside down!
Very Fun. I want to take my kids bowling so bad, but it has never quite worked out.
How fun!!! I love wedding picture of you and Curtis!!! So pretty.
Wow! Curtis with hair!
What exactly is Carson doing on the floor??? No, wait, I'm sure I can figure it out. Lucas is taking a bowling class, and I have seen all sorts of interesting "moves."
We hear you're coming! Whoo-hoo!
That looks like so much fun! Bowling is definitely a fun family adventure!
Post a Comment