I've been tagged. Sorry it has taken me so long to do it, I.... have no excuse.
Directions fill out 6 quirky things about yourself. Then choose six people to be tagged and let them know by commenting on their blogs.
#1. I hate washing laundry. I hate that I cant Not wash the laundry even more. It will just bug the crap out of me until I cant sit still.... I have to wash the laundry.
#2. I dont shave my legs in the winter (ask Curtis.... he he)
#3. I'm addicted to reading books. No, really. I am always reading something... and if I don't have time to go to the library, I will reread the ones that I have at home.
#4. I giggle when nervous. I giggle at inappropriate times. I cant seem to stop... giggling.
#5. Did you know I am very sarcastic. I handle my life with sarcasm... the good... the bad. Why be serious, its just no fun. Oh... and the more serious I should be, the more sarcastic I become. Its a curse really.
#6. ummm....
4 comments:
So does Curtis ever get to see you or are you still hidden behind a book?
Hmmmm, I haven't been fervently ignoring my "tag." But I enjoyed reading yours! Maybe I'll get around to it soon....
I haven't been to the library since ours closed in December!!! I don't want to try a new library. :P
Laundry. Yuck.
I don't shave during the winter either... unless Brad takes me out so it is kind of a give take thing in our house!
I will gladly let you do all of my laundry when you come back to Utah to visit, since you will be missing your own. I hate to do laundry!! Absolutely HATE it!!!!
I am SO glad that you don't shave your legs either. Ryan tells me I'm the only one, and that all other women shave theirs in winter... Bull!!
And, I LOVE your sarcasm!! I miss it, and I remember how it can break the tension at times... and sometimes make it worse! ;) And the giggling, I love it!
Post a Comment