Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our Snowboarding trip....




We had a ton of fun. So much fun that I will be recovering for another month. On our first run down the hill I was wiped out by another Snowboarder ( I still love you Curtis!). AND on our second run I was skewered by a Skier. Both "accidents" left huge black bruises on my left leg, and the Skier managed to destroy my snowpants. I was truly lucky to still have a leg at all.... it hurt like crazy!!
The truly good news is that neither of us had to spend time in the hospital.
I will never again spend ANY time on the "bunny hill", I think it is way safer on any black diamond.

I cant wait to teach Carson
6 year old snowboard phenom
Uploaded by sercorp




4 comments:

Tringali Family said...

You are brave....I don't dare try snowboarding, I am better at skiing (which really isn't saying much;) I hope you heal well!

The Wynn Family said...

Yikes! I didn't realize that snowboarding was such a dangerous sport. I am impressed that you gave it a try, you are braver than I.

itcc said...

Too fun! Is that you, Ali, doing the jumps????????

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

I'm glad you guys survived the day! It looks like fun (mostly). :)