
It is true! The fall is beautiful here. I have never seen such bright colors on leaves. The best is really close to the trees where the colors are very cool. Like that orange tree in the middle... up close it is a bright yellow and bright red. If you are lucky I will take a picture the next time I find a tree like this. :)

Carson and "baby Zoe" sitting on their claimed pumpkins

Carson was looking for apples... I think he found one :)

Here is my boy.
Today on our way to church
The car was quiet then ...
Carson : "Mom did you know that Saturn is the largest planet in space"
Me: "um.. that's cool"
The car is quiet again.
I start thinking... Where in the world did he learn that? I didnt tell him... did you?
1 comment:
Fun! I am so jealous of the fall. I love all of the colors. It is so beautiful there! I think preschool must be a good thing for Carson, Planets wow! Treyson prayed for Carson last night. He blessed that he could come back and play. Miss you!
Post a Comment