Sunday, May 18, 2008

Graduation day

Congrats Curtis we are so very proud of you!


Introducing Dr. Curtis Andrews

10 comments:

Tringali Family said...

Yeah for Curtis! And Alison! I was just telling Steve how much we are going to miss see you guys at the pool, like every day!

the kings said...

Congratulations Curtis. We know you will be great doctor!
- Ty, Kelly and fam

Nay said...

What a big day! Great job and good luck in Mass.

Leisel said...

yeah! a happy day! we too will miss all our great neighbors! please let us know if we can help with moving!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Congratulations, Dr. and Mrs. Andrews!!! What an accomplishment! We will miss you guys!

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! Dr. Andrews! I don't think you'll get tired of hearing that for a while :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations You will make a wonderful Dr. Good luck

Jamie said...

WAHOO! Congrats! :)

Meghan said...

Congratulations Curtis, Alison, and Carson! Good luck with moving across the country-I hope your packing is going better than ours is. :)

The Wynn Family said...

Congratulations to all of you! I can't believe it... Med school is over! We will miss you guys... we have to keep in touch even if it is across the country!