
We are done! I am far to excited to leave the snow behind. There are alot of things that I will miss, and since I have mostly complained about the snow I decided to make a list of the good things.
1. sleeping in until 8:00 everyday
2. No cooking!
3. Carson always has someone to play with.
4. Visiting with all my family
5. Free Baby sitters (any time)
6. playing with Carson in the snow ; )
7. Free gym pass!!!!!!!
8. TiVo (my newest love, how will I live without you?)
9. Reading all the books I want, and when I want, and not feeling guilty about it!
10. Game night...Every night!
11. dessert. : (
5 comments:
Those sound like some GREAT pros! I'm glad that you've had such a great month, regardless of the snow! I bet coming back to Vegas will be quite an adjustment. :)
I love Tivo too! It's like cellphones--how did we ever live without it?
We are glad you are coming back...you up for a swim?
I am glad you found some wonderful things about Utah. It is so nice to have family around, especially when you are don't get all the time. We are so glad to have you guys back home though.
Ditto to all other comments - We'll be glad to have you back! :)
We have a DVR which is like Tivo. I don't think I could watch TV now without being able to fast forward all the commercials!! I can watch more shows now :)
Post a Comment