I can take a hint.
I can also pass the blame - its Danielle's fault. Yep. She is the one who gave me the books (seven of them!!!!). Its her!! blame Her.
But. Danielle got the books from Erica. She is always getting books from Erica. In fact, the last two series of (wonderful!!) books came from Erica. Thats 11 books. It must be Erica's fault.
And then... Sharlene is the one who started this mess in the beginning. She is the one who "Forced" me to read Twilight. Thus awakening my inner "book demon".
I cant forget my Mother. She has some responsibility in this also. As a Librarian, she is always coming up with new and improved ways of finding excellent books that I am sure to like.
So it is settled. Its Danielle's fault, with contributions from both Erica , Sharlene, and my own Mother.
Oh! Natalie, don't think you are getting out of this without any blame. I know you have contributed a book or two. Consider this your warning!
By the way. This is my next book : )later Alligator
7 comments:
You can't blame me. Your the one who asked if I had read anything good. Although Brad read this post and started Clapping (very loudly) for Curtis... I guess maybe the books have taken up some of my time too.(Maybe more than just some) Bitten is very very good be careful!
When you start to grow fangs, I'll help Curtis throw the books away :)
I can take the heat!
I'm laughing hysterically right now!!! :)
Did you pick your book out of the garbage???? Clint ALWAYS tells me to go to sleep, and I ALWAYS ignore him. :) So, sometimes he'll turn off all the lights on me.
okay - thanks for the laugh! I'm sure at times Jeff would like to throw my books in the trash - he usually makes comments about the books being more interesting than him and the kids (jokingly.) I just tell him that I'm reading to teach my children by example that reading is good and exciting. :) -
I know that's what my husband would love to do. I'm glad he doesn't read this blog so he won't get any ideas!
P.S. Thanks for all the good book ideas - my "to-read" list is going to be longer now. LOL
This sounds so familiar, like exactly what happens at my house. Only I go through spurts where I read a ton and then I'll go months with out picking up a book. So, how come no one ever gets into the ward book club if we all love to read so much? I know I'm hit and miss, too! I'd love to hear what books you've read and loved.
Not about books
Lately, I have been addicted to The Office, seasons 1-3 on DVD. It just feels so good to laugh out loud and Mark can enjoy it with me!
So glad the writer's srtike is over!
Post a Comment