Last week- we went to red rock. Since I have been using my blog time to tease Curtis, I am just now getting around to telling you about it. We had a blast, we always do! Well... except for that time we decided to ride our bikes around the 12 mile loop, while pulling Carson in the trailer! STUPID!!!
my boyz! After our hike to find "Turtle Head". Unfortunately Carson thought we were trying to find a real turtle head.
This is what happens when Mom has her camera out, and Dad is in charge.
my boyz! After our hike to find "Turtle Head". Unfortunately Carson thought we were trying to find a real turtle head.
2 comments:
I love reading your blog, Alison! You're so funny! Great pic of Curtis being in charge. :) I'm glad to see you posting naked bum pics...I feel like I'm the only one who does that!
I agree, Vegas is beautiful in its own way!
It looks like you guys had fun.. although I'm not so sure about the whole 12 mile bike ride. No wonder your so buff! :) We haven't been to Red Rock Canyon for so long, it is one place that we need to go back to soon.
Post a Comment