Monday, December 10, 2007

Sports Day!

Carson gets so excited about Sports Day. Today we played kick ball, or at least we tried. I spend most of my time trying to keep Carson focused on what he is suppose to be doing. He gets distracted so easily I start to think he isn't having fun, but then he talks about Sports Day all week long. Today was our turn to bring treats. Carson just loved the cookies and juice, he even declared that I was the "best Mom ever". Yes!! My son thinks I'm cool!

2 comments:

Tringali Family said...

I am glad Carson likes sports day...although I did hear some kind of a threat about "you have to participate if you want to come back to sports day"! I feel like telling my own kids that!

itcc said...

Ali, I love your new pics, miss Carson too much (and you guys, of course). Ouch to your leg!