Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Balloons


Balloons. Carson loves balloons. I have tried to chance this fact several times. He especially loves to have a whole family of balloons, and frequently requests that I blow up another 'baby' balloon. Currently we have a family of balloons spending the night in our living room. There is the "mommy" (big and pink), "Daddy"(big blue), two 'baby' balloons (pink and blue, and as small as I could make them), and of course "cousin" balloon ( slightly larger than the baby balloons). I secretly refer to the "balloon family" as our unwanted relatives that have to go everywhere we go. I feel mighty silly walking to the mailbox carrying an armful of balloons, thankfully most of the time I can persuade Carson to leave the balloons in the car. So if you see us without them... fear not! they are probably waiting in the car.
Carson is trying to ride the scooter and carry the "baby" balloons

4 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

I love what kids seem to be come attached to.. Acadia has now made up her imaginary friend Robin Hood.. I have to buckle him into the car now... Yeah they keep life exciting!

itcc said...

Too, too fun! Love that Carson :)

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

That is so funny! It's fun to watch them play pretend and be creative.

Daynes Family said...

That's funny...Luke has been into balloons lately too. In fact we had to take a couple of them w/ us to Target today. Although, once we hit the toy isle he was quickly distracted by the cars and trains!