We had so much fun! Our usual routine in the evenings is rather boring. Most nights we just run errands, eat diner, watch tv. Wednesday we went OUT! with nothing to do but have fun. I heard from some friends that we could see some Christmas lights at the cactus gardens, and that the Bellagio had its usual display area decked out in holiday decorations. First off... who's idea was it to put lights on the cactus? of all the crazy things. It is painful enough putting lights on a pine tree...but a cactus!!! Several of the plants have sooooo many needles they look fury, and yet some crazy fool wrapped lights around it!! We all enjoyed the gardens and especially the chocolate from the Ethel M Chocolate factory. I really dont like the casino atmosphere, so I was a little reluctant to go down the strip, but now I am glad we went. Carson was amazed by the size of the Christmas tree at the Bellagio, not to mention all of the other cool stuff. Curtis and I were both excited to show Carson the Water Fountain, plus we like it too. They played the "Hallelujah Chorus" with the show. I was truly almost in tears, it was unbelievably touching. That is such a powerful song, I just never expected to feel the spirit so strong in that environment.

1 comment:
So, I am so jealous because we didn't make it to the Bellagio Gardens... They look beautiful. So where did the balloons hats come in? I bet Carson loved them!
Post a Comment