Ha, ha!!! That's so funny! I was just talking with Meghan yesterday about your fish. She was glad you warned her about him playing dead!
That is halarious! You have quite the talented fish...I bet that fish is lucky he hasn't been flushed down the toilet yet!
I laughed so hard when you put your fish on the video-- I think you should some how put it on the u-tube or google videos --It could be one of those classics!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ha, ha!!! That's so funny! I was just talking with Meghan yesterday about your fish. She was glad you warned her about him playing dead!
That is halarious! You have quite the talented fish...I bet that fish is lucky he hasn't been flushed down the toilet yet!
I laughed so hard when you put your fish on the video-- I think you should some how put it on the u-tube or google videos --It could be one of those classics!
Post a Comment