Tonight Carson said the prayer all by his self. Curtis and I were soooo proud of him! We were even able to hold off all laughter until the end. It went something like this;
"Heavenly fader,
(Heavenly father)
thank-you for swimming,
thank-you for ridding bikes outside,
thank-you for Carson, and me,
(I must say this one a lot)
thank-you for Mommy and Curtis,
(Curtis was a little upset by that one, but at least Carson didnt call him "Mommy"...again)
thank-you for Brampa and Brampas,
(thats Grandma's and Grandpa's for those that dont speak 'Carson')
Jesus Christ
Amen."
3 comments:
Man! Carson is growing up! I love it when they pray by themselves-- it makes you feel that you have succeeded in being a parent!
Way to go, Carson! That's so fun. Lucas calls Clint "Mommy" sometimes too.... :)
That is so sweet! I love listening to Mia say her prayers...she is always correcting me after I finish saying family prayer...she reminds me of something I forgot that we did that day. Like on Thursday, I finished praying and she said "Mom you need to say thank you guys that fixed tire." We had a nail in the tire and the guys at Saturn fixed it...I resaid the prayer to include those guys!
Post a Comment