This week we had lots of fun and tried a few new things. Carson allowed us to put him in the pool without his beloved floaties and, lo and behold, he started swimming! Now don't be fooled - he still has plenty of his dad's genes (he sinks like a rock) - but I see some real potential. And aside from a few coughing spells and really red eyes I think he had a great time.
On Friday Curtis and I donated blood. You know if it wasn't for the free ColdStone ice cream we wouldn't donate so often. Then, that afternoon we went to Mt. Charleston with our friends to camp overnight. It was great to get out of the heat of the city and into the cool fresh breeze of the mountains. Plus, it's the first time we've been camping without needing two pairs of long underwear and ear muffs! We really had a lot of fun.
Saturday was pretty laid back - and we couldn't wait to redeem our ice cream coupons (mmmm!)
No comments:
Post a Comment