gross - gross
Hi Andrews, I asked my bug inclined family and my Dad came through. It looks like a cicada in mid-molt. Look up molting cicada and you can find a picture that looks like yours. Have fun with that!
That's just wrong!
I hope you're not as close to that thing as you appear to be.... Disgusting!
Hey it is a Cicada. I find those on my trees. The bug is gone but the carcass is left behind. So GROSS!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
gross - gross
Hi Andrews, I asked my bug inclined family and my Dad came through. It looks like a cicada in mid-molt. Look up molting cicada and you can find a picture that looks like yours. Have fun with that!
That's just wrong!
I hope you're not as close to that thing as you appear to be.... Disgusting!
Hey it is a Cicada. I find those on my trees. The bug is gone but the carcass is left behind. So GROSS!
Post a Comment