He talked me into it.
I am usually a very conservative mother, who allows nothing um.... strange.
Since his friend got a summer Mohawk, Carson felt that he also needed one.
My only problem is that now he looks like a "problem child" and not my usual "sweet angel". But as you can see he is still very goofy.
This hair cut will only be around for 2 weeks (because I am mean like that).
I am usually a very conservative mother, who allows nothing um.... strange.
Since his friend got a summer Mohawk, Carson felt that he also needed one.
My only problem is that now he looks like a "problem child" and not my usual "sweet angel". But as you can see he is still very goofy.
This hair cut will only be around for 2 weeks (because I am mean like that).

4 comments:
The only problem with getting rid of the haircut is that he will be BALD!!
Can't wait to see the tan line underneath!
Carson looks like G.I. preschooler.
So funny!!!! The Carson I remember hardly has enough hair for a mohawk! Where did all of that hair come from???
Post a Comment