kellykingart.com
Kelly has painted some of my most favorite paintings... And I have one of her originals hanging in my bedroom. SO... check it out.


ps-to my dear cousin Jamie,
If you dont send my you blog link... I'm gunna tell Grannie! Its so not fair that you can see mine, I am totally blocked from yours!!!
love Alison
5 comments:
HA HA HA! Grannie loves me! I don't have my blog blocked, it's just not public because I don't want wacko's like...wait...maybe I shouldn't give you my blog link! LOL Just kidding! It's www.kellyandjamie.blogspot.com
LOVE YA!
PS...I love Kelly's paintings! They are BEAUTIFUL!
Thanks for the link I love the work.
good luck with finding random peoples blogs :)
What great pictures! Thanks for the website.
WOW -
I don't know what I did to deserve this little shout out! Thanks so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it. Any time you want to visit the frozen tundra you are more than welcome...Wait what am I thinking? No on visits Wisconsin! :)
- Take Care! -
Kelly
Post a Comment