I cant tell you how much we miss Las Vegas! Not only because of all the friends we miss, but because of the weather. I am soooo spoiled! It has been snowing here the whole month. Most of the time it is just a light flurry, then there are those days (like yesterday) when the snow comes down in feet... 2 feet to be exact. I would do almost anything to go outside for a walk.
This is my parents home after a huge snow storm
This is a view looking down their driveway

Then I turned around and took a picture looking up the rest of the driveway

And to finish off... This is a picture of the valley from where I was standing. Yes, this driveway does make life a little difficult. When it snows you MUST have 4wheel drive to make it up the road. We usually end up walking, but that is nothing new to me. Curtis however... hates going to my parents home after it has snowed. As children we would ride sleeds down the driveway to catch the school bus every morning. And it wasnt unusual for us to use snowmobiles as a form of transportation. We must be rednecks.
3 comments:
I don't consider myself very envious of you and your situation. We are definitely enjoying the nice weather here. We miss you guys a lot though and can't wait to have you back!
It is so pretty... but then I'm not there either. I wish I could try sledding down your drive way that would be a experience to remember! Acadia has been asking when Carson is coming back. So hurry home!
That's a lot of snow!! I had a driveway like that when I was little. We always had to walk up it!
We're glad to know you're safe! We also miss you guys!
Post a Comment