Thursday, January 24, 2008

3 Years Old

Carson is 3 already. I am so sad that my baby is growing up. He is offically a little kid... with tons of additude!
Here are some pictures of the Happy Day!Star cake at Grandma Potters House

Golf cake at Grandma Andrews. Would you guess he picked out the golf candles by himself. I tried to talk him out of it. His Father was very proud of his decision. "Start'm Young!"
Cool picture!

We all went swimming for his birthday activity. Carson was sooo excited.
Grandma Andrews was giving Carson a bath when...
Carson: frama what it this
Grandma looks and sees he is playing with his "boy parts"
Grandma: Well.... that your weenie
Carson: Not that! Look frama! this thing down here.
(Grandma is now laughing and yells to grandpa in the bathroom, because Carson has a question.)
Carson: What is it?!!
Grandma: Um... that is just part of your weenie.
(Grandpa has now refused to enter the room)
A minute passes
Carson: Oh! my gosh! There is two of them!!!
The Grandparents had a good laugh, and were sure to tell us all the fun details later.
Thanks guys.



7 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Happy Birthday, Carson!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you're 3! Attitude? I don't know what your parents are talking about! :)

I LOVE that the grandparents got to be the first to have that conversation!!!! Lucas just said a couple days ago that he has "2 peepees." :)

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

We're blogging at the same time!!! :) Thanks for your comment!

Tringali Family said...

They joys of having a boy, huh?

Becka and Bennett said...

HAPPY Birthday Carson.... at least this year you got to blow out your own candles! ( Last year i think Ashden beat ya to it!)We do miss you guys though! We have had many interesting conversations with Ashden now that there is a girl in the house... kids are the best!

Nay said...

Carson made a very important discovery, I would say!

What fun for Grandma and Grandpa:)

The Wynn Family said...

Happy Birthday Carson, your so big! Brad and I both had to laugh at that story-- Luckily we haven't had to deal with that yet.... I don't exactly know what I would do.

Seegmiller Six said...

Happy birthday Carson! Is it three already! And what a discovery! THanks for the laugh - (I only laugh, because it hits all to close to home! :)