Thursday, November 12, 2009

my new "do"

This must be a record for me...
I haven't changed my hair style for almost 2 years.
Wow
My wonderful sister donated her hair to 'Locks of Love', and I decided it sounded like a great idea.
soooo.... the hair growing began.
(this is Christmas 2007)

(this is 2008.. only a little longer)
FINALLY it was long enough to donate.

Ok, so it didn't change!!! It was taking far to long to grow! and every time I had it trimmed I felt like it was getting shorter!

So... I cut it off.
yep.
me. I did it.
I just put it all in a pony-tail and CHOPPED IT OFF.
Then my really good friend Kim fixed it so I wouldn't look like a "bag lady"
Now I have a little baggie with 2 lbs of hair in it ready to go off to the wig factory.
FINALLY
And now!!!!
(drum roll please)
My new 'Do
(yes... I took these pictures myself :p )
..

7 comments:

Tringali Family said...

Super cute! You are so brave to go so short, I love it.
PS I have been doing the Jillian Michaels workouts and there is a gal who reminds me of you....when you were blonde that is!

Lisa said...

Love it!!

Nevada Woolfs said...

Oooh, it looks great! Way to go!

itcc said...

Thanks for the new pics!!!

Shaundeen said...

Your hair looks really cute!! Kind of Meg Ryan like from a movie many years ago. I like it.

Carlie K said...

I hope you were wearing lingerie when hubby came home!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Wow, I love it!!!! You look great! I remember the accidental pink hair!