Ok... so this post is a few weeks (month) behind.
This is Carson on his first day of preschool x 2. In case you forgot... we tried this a year ago and only lasted 2 weeks. Now that WE are all a little more ready for school WE decided to try again. The experience has been much easier this time, and I think Carson has a better outlook on the whole school idea.
This is Carson on his first day of preschool x 2. In case you forgot... we tried this a year ago and only lasted 2 weeks. Now that WE are all a little more ready for school WE decided to try again. The experience has been much easier this time, and I think Carson has a better outlook on the whole school idea.
1 comment:
Woo Hoo! Way to go Carson. You guys still look great, I can't believe you've been out there so long already!
Post a Comment