I still remember the day that Curtis brought this book home. He handed it to me and said that I might be interested in reading it. You might also think that this would be grand information for a mother to know since we all want our kids to be healthy...
And then I noticed something a little odd, it is a "handbook". To me a "handbook" should be.... um.... small, or able to fit in my hand.
And then I noticed something a little odd, it is a "handbook". To me a "handbook" should be.... um.... small, or able to fit in my hand.
It wasn't until I found Carson eating his toys that I decided to read a little of the ol'handbook. I think this would worry any Mother or Father ( or amuse them... whatever the case may be).
1 comment:
WHEN did he eat these toys? And, did they come out? Are you sure Boofer wasn't there...
Post a Comment