Thursday, April 2, 2009

I was wondering

I was wondering when Carson would do that.
"What?" you ask.
Well. Rub my Buddha Belly and ask if I am having a baby.... of course.
Doesn't every child do that at least once? Multiple times for me, since I laughed the first time and now Carson thinks its funny. Then he had to share this insight with Dad, and now they both think it is funny.
I think we have ruined Carson by laughing at his behavior... bad or good. For example; Curtis thinks its funny to spank me every time he walks past. Then Carson started, and we laughed because it was cute how he copied Dad. BUT now? We have had problems with him spanking other people. Like his 83 year old Great-Grandma, or his primary teacher, or his 60+ swim instructor (who was wearing a swimming suit at the time!).
Now we have begun the task of breaking this bad habit.... just so you know, I blame Curtis.

3 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

What Buddha belly? You don't have one. But we have had our issues with "Are you pregnant?" question. Acadia has asked our very skinny neighbor, and Rudy (obviously she doesn't quite get that only women can get pregnant.) And I always cringe inside when she goes up to a stranger and starts to rub their tummies. I don't even know who to blame for that one! :)

Lisa said...

I seriously don't think you have a Buddha belly!!

Good luck with breaking him of the spanking habit :) (sorry I'm laughing!)

itcc said...

Hope he doesn't ask Grandma, then we'd really have to laugh!!