Carson did great! Or at least from the video clip you showed us. Where did you go? I need to take the girls in when we get back! PS how is swimming going? I have yet to go to a lap pool.
Hey loved the pics and videos. Taylor danced to the music and asked if Carson could come and play. Maybe they could start their fight where they left off. Hate you for the new book addiction! Does he bite her? Don't tell me!
4 comments:
Carson did great! Or at least from the video clip you showed us. Where did you go? I need to take the girls in when we get back!
PS how is swimming going? I have yet to go to a lap pool.
Hey loved the pics and videos. Taylor danced to the music and asked if Carson could come and play. Maybe they could start their fight where they left off. Hate you for the new book addiction! Does he bite her? Don't tell me!
Alison, you are keeping me up to date very well, what are you guys up to?
ALison - I recognize the trains - we must use the same dentist! Carson looks like he did a great job - way better than my kids the first time!
Post a Comment